google search

Custom Search

Search This Blog

Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Huggies and Tequila=the only way to parent, just ask Joey

I LOVE this picture! FYI this child is now almost 24 and I did not harm him in anyway~I just wasn't very old when I had him.
I posted this pic on facebook with my conversation with Hannan below:
Hannan Gabal Higbee I so remember this photo! He's so cute!!!

January 24, 2009 at 9:12pm · LikeUnlike Pegiplaytime Van Buskirk hes almost our age in the other photos now

January 24, 2009 at 9:13pm · LikeUnlike Hannan Gabal Higbee isnt that CRAZY!!!

January 24, 2009 at 9:16pm · LikeUnlike Pegiplaytime Van Buskirk God we had fun

January 24, 2009 at 9:18pm · LikeUnlike Hannan Gabal Higbee hahah I just noticed! Look at the counter, there is a bottle of tequilla on top and a pack of huggies underneath! HAHAHAH OMG we were SOOOO young!

January 24, 2009 at 9:22pm · LikeUnlike Pegiplaytime Van Buskirk I know i saw that too lol

January 24, 2009 at 9:26pm · LikeUnlike Pegiplaytime Van Buskirk Joey often comments on his "weird" upbringing

January 24, 2009 at 9:27pm · LikeUnlike Hannan Gabal Higbee hahaha yeah....Yasmine feels a little different than her own friends, but you know, we do the best we can eh? :) They are loved by an entire family - which is pretty awesome! :)

January 24, 2009 at 9:28pm · LikeUnlike Pegiplaytime Van Buskirk Joey always calls Tanner the perfect child...lol...but they love each other deeply

January 24, 2009 at 9:30pm · LikeUnlike

1 comment:

  1. I remember I read this at the time.... Your conversations made me know about you and the great time you all had together... So much fun memories you have in common!!! And all the pictures you posted were so delighted!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete